Imperial Treasures & Desert Wonders
Imperial Treasures & Desert Wonders, is a Mini Tour with the following program (departure from Casablanca, ending to Marrakesh)
Guaranteed Departure every Saturday with minimum of 2 pax
Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian
Day 1 – Saturday: CASABLANCA Welcome at Mohammed V airport by the ATLAS VOYAGES staff. Delivery of your vouchers and the documents of your trip Brief review of the tour during your transfer to the hotel. Check in to Hotel Novotel (or similar), dinner and overnight.
Day 2 – Sunday: CASABLANCA / RABAT (95km) Visit of the economic capital of Morocco : the central market, the Habous district, the Royal Palace, the Mohamed V square, the residential area of Anfa and the Hassan II Mosque . Optional (FB Package) : Fish lunch at one of the oceanfront restaurants. Continuation to Rabat the Administrative capital of the country and city tour : the Royal Palace, (Mechouar), the Oudaya Kasbah, the Mohamed V mausoleum, the Hassan Tower. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel Hotel Le rive (or similar).
Day 3 – Monday: RABAT / MEKNES / FEZ (220km) Departure to Meknes and visit of the Ismalian capital ,famous for its 40 km long walls. Visit of the Bab Mansour, the Royal stables and the Jewish quarter. Optional (FB Package): Lunch at a typical Moroccan Restaurant. Continuation to the holy city of Moulay Idriss, and visit of the impressive ruins of the Roman city of Volubilis. Continuation to Fez. Dinner and overnight at the hotel Barcelò Medina Fez (or similar).
Day 4 – Tuesday: FEZ The whole day is devoted to the city-sightseeing of Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco: the medieval Medina with its Attarine and Bou Anania Medersas, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss mausoleum, and the Karaouine mosque. Optional (FB package): Moroccan lunch at a traditional restaurant in the Medina. Afternoon visit of a Koranic school. After a tea with a local family and a visit of a traditional oven, sightseeing in Fez Jdid. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 – Wednesday: FEZ / BENI MELLAL / MARRAKESH (485 km) Departure to Marrakesh passing by the Berber village of Immouzer du Kandar and Ifrane (In case of bad wheather in winter time, itinerary can be modified via Meknes, Adaroch passing by farms and of husbandry cows, Mrirert, Khenifra). Optional (FB package): Lunch and a moment of relaxation in Beni Mellal, one of the agricultural centres of Morocco. Arrival in Marrakesh in the late afternoon. Check in at the hotel Atlas Asni (or similar), dinner and overnight.
Day 6 – Thursday: MARRAKESH Visit of the historical Marrakesh: the Saadian tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Minaret. Lunch at the hotel. Afternoon visit of the famous Djemaa El Fna square with its surrounding souks and handicraft quarters, admire women’s embroidery work, and a traditional pancake “msammen” realisation. Visit of Art Galleries. (FB Package): Dinner with fantasia show. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 7 – Friday: MARRAKESH Day at leisure or Possibility of excursion to Essaouira. Optional (FB Package) : Lunch at a Moroccan restaurant. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.Day 8 – Saturday: MARRAKESH / OUARZAZATE (180km) Departure to Ouarzazate in the morning by 4X4 car, passing through Telouet. Visit of the Kasbah of Glaoui and the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, the best preserved Kasbah in Morocco and under UNESCO protection. Optional Lunch in Ait Ben Haddou. Then continuation to Ouarzazate and visit of the Kasbah of Tiffeltout and Taouirt, as well as the famous film studios Dinner and overnight at the hotel Kenzi Azghor (or similar).
Day 9 – Sunday: OUARZAZATE / ZAGORA (190 km) After breakfast departure to Taznakth, famous for its Berber carpets., then continuation southwards to Agdz where we join again the road Ouarzazate-Zagora. From Agdz to Zagora is dotted with palm groves and numerous Kasbahs, most of them falling in ruins, but some are still worth a visit. In Zagora visit of the library of Tamgroute and the adjacent old Kasbah.Free lunch on the way. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel Ksar Tinsouline (or similar) in Zagora or under Berber tents in Tinfou (request must be done upon reservation of the tour).
Day 10 – Monday: ZAGORA / MARRAKESH (370 km) Breakfast and then back to Ouarzazate following the same road till Agdz and then through the mountains of the Anti Atlas. Stop at noon in Ouarzazate for free lunch. Heading on to Marrakesh via the national road crossing the Tizn Tichka Pass. Arrival in Marrakesh, Dinner and overnight at Hotel Atlas Asni (or similar).
Day 11 – Tuesday: MARRAKESH / DEPARTURE Transfer to the Menara Airport in Marrakesh, with departure assistance formalities
OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- Welcome & assistance at Mohamed V airport by Atlas Voyages staff.
- Hotel accommodation of your choice based on Half Board with dinners in the respective hotels with exception on Thursday when lunch is served as per itinerary.
- Transportation with an adequate deluxe vehicle according to the number of participants + 4WD from, Day 7 to day 10, Marrakesh to Ouarzazate, Zagora and back.
- Multilingual tour escort /guide throughout, and local guides in the cities.
- Entrance fees to the monuments indicated in the program.
- Our assistance.
OUR RATES DON’T INCLUDE:
- International flights to/from Morocco
- Drinks and beverages not included in the program
- Extras and tips
- Other extras to hotels
- Access and entrances to sites or museum not included in the program
Hotel Selected (Category BUDGET)
- Casablanca Ibis CCC
- Marrakech Mogador Kasbah
- Rabat Rihab
- Fez Zalagh I
- Ouarzazate Le Fint
- Zagora Ksar Tinsouline
- Marakesh Mogador Kasbah
** or similar ones
- FB Sup. in Local restaurants including lunch on day 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 7 + 8 +9 + 10 and dinner fantasia on day 6 as per our program: 125€ + Dinner with Fantasia Show: 35€
- Supplement for Night Under tent at Tinfou Dunes instead of hotel in Zagora, according to availability and weather conditions: 35€
- Supplement Private transfer on Arrival and Departure: 30€ /pax (min 2 pax)
We’d like to thank Simo Cherif Alami and Atlas Voyages for the pictures provided and exposed.
Hotel Selected (Category COMFORT)
- Casablanca Novotel
- Marrakesh Atlas Asni
- Rabat Farah or Le Rive
- Fez Barcelò Meidna Fes
- Ouarzazate Kenzi Azghor
- Zagora Riad Lamane
- Marakesh Atlas Asni
** or similar ones
Hotel Selected (Category SUPERIOR)
- Casablanca Le Sheraton
- Marrakech Atlas Medina & Spa
- Rabat Farah
- Fez Palais Medina Fes
- Ouarzazate Berbere Palace
- Zagora Kasbah Azalay
- Marakesh Atlas Medina & Spa
** or similar ones
OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- HB basis with 2 nights in Marrakesh, 1 night in Ouarzazate, 1 night in Zagora (Per person in double room)
- Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD with driver throughout
- National guide throughout
- 1 Night under Berber tent at Tinfou Dunes instead of hotel in Zagora supplement: 35€
This is optional and according to availability and weather conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are in Euros & valid up to October 31st, 2019 and apply only to Individual client’s. Requests for incentives and special groups are subject to tailor made quotations.
- Bookings must be made via our online booking form.
- Hotels for regular tours could be, if necessary, substituted by other hotels of the same category or upgraded.
- During the high season, the itinerary or motor coach tours can be operated in reverse but with the respect of the total services and visits.
- A 30% deposit must be paid by Swift once your request has been confirmed
- Unless differently specified Balance should be received 35 days before arrival.
- All our bills are issued in Euro as per above rates.
- Payment should be done in Euro by bank Swift to the account number; all bank fees to be supported by Sender.
CANCELLATION FEES FOR REGULAR TOURS:
Cancellation must be made by E-mail and confirmed by our services
- From 30 days to 15 days = 25% of total package
- From 14 days to 8 days = 50% of total package
- From 7 days to 4 days = 75% of total package
- From 72 hours to No show = 100% of total package
We are not responsible for any airline delay, change schedules or missing flights, neither are we for lost suitcases during the flight.
COST OF TRANSPORTATION:
- In case the price of gasoline increases during the year of operation, the agency reserves the right to impact above rates accordingly to the tour operator.