Machu Picchu Tours 7 Days – Groups
Machu Picchu Tours 7 Days - Groups
Day 01: Arrival to Lima
* Welcome to the City of Kings
Arrival. Transfer from the airport to hotel in Lima and briefing.
Day 02: City Tour in Lima and Water Magic Circuit (B)
* Conserve water, an element vital for life
Breakfast at the hotel.
PM. We start our tour with a panoramic view of the “Pucllana Pyramid” a magnificent ceremonial and archaeological center built in the 4th century A.D. and considered a “sacred village” by the Incas; the Viceroyalty of Peru was the most important of the Spanish Empire and Lima was its capital. Then we continue by Lima colonial, we visit the historical center of Lima, where you will appreciate more than fifty monuments and Colonial edifications, such as the Paseo de la República, the San Martín Square, the Main Square, the city hall, and the City Council Palace amongst others.
We will visit the MUSEUM OF THE BANCO CENTRAL DE RESERVA*,where we will admire the “Treasures of Peru” Collection, a fine selection of objects made of gold, ceramics and textiles from different pre-columbian cultures.
We will visit the monumental SAN FRANCISCO CONVENT, which displays the largest collection of religious art in America. Our highlight will be the visit of the underground vaults, known as “Catacumbas” or Catacombs. Of the CONTEMPORARY LIMA:We will visit traditional residential areas of Lima and Larcomar.
*BCRP Museum, closed Sunday and Monday.
We continue by a charming tour through the water and the dancing lights, more than a dozen sources send water to the air, choreographed with music and light. The Magical Water Circuit (Circuito Mágico del agua) is the newest attraction in the city, and tourists agree that it is surprisingly amazing. Check it out yourself. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 03: Lima – Cusco (B)
* In Cusco you will find great moments, space and magnificence
At according time, pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Lima´s airport, flight to Cusco (doesn’t include), arrival to Cusco and transfer to your hotel in Cusco city.
Day 04: Walking Tour of the City (San Pedro Market + 12-Sided Stone + Qoricancha)
* Walking is the most noble action we can perform on this planet
At the agreed time, you will be picked up at your hotel in Lima and taken to the airport to catch your flight to Cusco. On arrival at Cusco airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Pm. Accompanied by a professional guide, we begin our walking tour of the streets of the imperial city by visiting the San Pedro market. This is where locals buy all the produce necessary for their daily diet. Here you can buy essential items such as vegetables, potatoes, fruit, meat, spices, cereals, bread, etc. You can also find typical local dishes, and get to know a little of the city’s cuisine. After this enriching experience, we head to the Temple of the Sun, the “Qoricancha”. Here we can see detailed architecture still intact in the temple. Inside we can enter the temples dedicated to the moon, rainbow, stars, lightning, thunder, among others. Afterwards, we will walk through the traditional streets of the city, each of which has a story to tell (so many myths and legends) until we reach a narrow street where we find the 12-sided stone, which today operates as a pedestrian museum. Here we can appreciate the great predominance of the culture through the stones. We then visit the area of the city known for typical crafts, cradle of great craftsmen from the Inca times until today, with a long tradition of textiles, ceramics, metalwork and other crafts. Accommodation in Cusco.
Day 05: Train to Machu Picchu – Free Afternoon (B)
* Cusco to Machu Picchu; the adventure begins by train.
Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel, and transfer to the train station, to board the train to Aguas Calientes After 3 hours trip you will arrive to the village, where you will be meet by our representative, to assist you to transfer to your hotel.
Day 06: Private Machu Picchu Tour – Full Day (B, L)
* Machu Picchu, harmony between man and the earth
Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel, and transfer to the bus station, to board the bus to Machu Picchu. After 30 minutes trip you will arrive to the entrance to Machu Picchu declared a Natural and Cultural Heritage to Humanity, best example of Incan architecture. Built in the middle of a tropical mountain forest, the city appears to have been sculpted straight from the rocky slopes, besides offering visitors a spectacular landscape, the site also exhibits important endemic biological diversity in flora and fauna, after the tour, you will board the bus back to Aguas Calientes, return to Cusco by train, overnight at selected hotel.
Day 07: Transfer To Cusco Airport and Connection in Lima /… (B)
* Thank you for allowing us to be part of your experience.
Breakfast at the hotel in Cusco, at according time transfer to the airport and fly to Lima, to return home.
|Category||Expedition train||Vistadome train|
|First class superior||1.740||1.250||1.145||930||1.800||1.320||1.215||955|
The above rates are valid until December 2021
Hotels Used in the Programs
|Destinations||Economic||Tourist||Tourist Sup||First Class||First Class Sup||Deluxe||Deluxe SUP|
|Lima||*EL Ducado||*Stefanos San Agustín Riviera||*Allpa Hotel & Suites Faraona||*Grand hotel Nobility *San Agustín Exclusive||*Dazzler-Miraflores Meliá Lima||*Casa Andina Premium||*Hilton Lima|
*Samay *San Francisco Plaza
*Taypikala *Munay wasi Inn
|*Xima – Eco InnSan Agustín Plaza||*Costa del Sol *Hilton Garden Inn||*Aranwa||*Libertador Cusco|
|Machu Picchu||*Seven||*Hatun Samay||*Casa Andina Machu Picchu||*El Mapi by Inkaterra||*El Mapi by Inkaterra||*Casa del Sol hotel||*Sumaq|
Terms & Conditions
- Rates in Euros €
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates don't apply for special dates
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
- In order to improve the service, may change the order of the tours.
- The programs has been quoted in the cheapest room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- The check-in and checkout schedules are set by each hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m. and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. it is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check in at the hotel and / or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvian.
Some services increase during holidays and special dates, contact us and ask about it:
|Holy Easter Week||March 29 - April 4||All Perú|
|Inti Raymi||June 22 – 27||Cusco|
|Chachapoyas anniversary||July 22-27||Chachapoyas|
|Peru National Holidays||July 27 to 30||All Perú|
|New Year's Eve||Dec. 30 – Jan 02||All Perú|
Services not Included
The passenger is responsible for obtaining passports, visas, travel insurance, payment of excess baggage, personal requests such as extra drinks, laundry service, communication (calls, faxes, emails, etc.), national and international airport departure taxes, gratuities, or other services and fees not specified in the itinerary
Some services may be interrupted or cancelled due to climate conditions; force majeure reasons; acts of nature, strikes, etc.; or others beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, other suppliers or PERU AGENCY or its associates. No reimbursements will be made as a result; of such interruptions or cancellations that escape our control.
We recommend passengers to get trip cancellation, travel repatriation and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
Cancellations and Reembursements
Notifications of cancellations and requests for reimbursements should be made in writing including all related information, and will receive immediate attention from us.
Our local Partner recommends that all of the guests arrive to Peru with their own travel insurance, and that it covers for lost luggage.
Our local partner and us cannot be held responsible for:
- Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
- Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
- Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guests not to include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers
New Protocols of Customer Service (Groups)
We reinvented ourselves to look after you!
- With the aim of improving distancing between people, we have reassessed our group policy and are now offering groups of 8 people.
- We have reassessed the capacity for all our services, for groups of 8 people we use vehicles that have capacity for 15, thus minimizing close contact between tourists. For larger groups we have proportionally larger vehicles.
- Guides, support staff and drivers will use masks at all times during any service provided to tourists.
- All our vehicles have alcohol gel on board and tourists are required to use it before getting in and out of the vehicle.
- All our vehicles carry an oxygen tank, in case of emergency.
- We request that our clients also use a mask during the excursions; help us to look after those who are looking after you.
- At the end of each service, vehicles and equipment will be thoroughly washed and disinfected.
- We have restructured our services, offering more outdoor experiences and minimizing wherever possible visits to enclosed spaces.
- We have agreed strict protocols of cleaning and disinfection of equipment, bathrooms, surfaces and staff with all our providers of accommodation and catering, such as hotels, lodges, and restaurants, among others. Staff will use gloves and masks, anyone handling food will also wear a hat.
- We look after you from start to finish; from the moment you contact us, providing you with current, reliable, trustworthy information about attractions to visit, accommodation, food, climate, appropriate health protocols in each destination, etc; during the booking process we offer secure payment options and very competitive rates, we believe that we offer the best value for money; and from the start of your trip, in an airport, station or wherever you begin your experience, until your departure, there is a travel specialist to look after you, your health, and in the event of an emergency can get in touch with your loved ones back home; it’s therefore important you provide us with a contact number in your country of origin.
- We are applying all of the above measures. If there is anything further you would like us to do, please feel free to ask when you reserve, we would be happy to accommodate any request you have.