Magical Peru – 7 Lagoons of Ausangate
Magical Peru – 7 Lagoons of Ausangate
Day 01: Arrival To Lima – City Tour In Lima (B)
* Welcome to the City of Kings
Arrival to the city of Lima. Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
P.M. (18: 30- 22:30) “Discover the Magic of the Historic Center of Lima through a night tour of its most representative attractions. Also, visit the impressive Magic Water Circuit and enjoy the main Show where lights and water combine harmonious way “. Our tour starts from Miraflores and goes through the district; making a brief stop at Huaca Pucllana where you can take excellent panoramic shots. We will continue to the Reserve Park to visit its main fountains and enjoy its light show, music and water. Then we will go to the Historic Center of Lima to appreciate its most representative buildings, beautifully illuminated.
Day 02: Arrival to Cusco + City Tour In Cusco And Archaeological Sites (B)
* Walking is the most noble action we can perform on this planet.
At the agreed time, you will be picked up at your hotel in Lima and taken to the airport to catch your flight to Cusco. On arrival at Cusco airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
At 14:00 hrs will begin the city tour and nearby archaeological places: visit the Cathedral, Santo Domingo and Koricancha (Inca temple). Continuing the tour to the nearby ruins: Sacsayhuaman, the building was probably used for religious purposes but, due to its location and style, the Spanish and contemporary writers assumed it was a military structure, continue to Qenko or “labyrinth” is considered a sacred place in which ceremonies were performed in honour of the Sun, the Moon and the stars. – Puka Pukara Its role would have been a “Tambo” or a place of rest and lodging. Finally visit Tambomachay that would probably had an important religious role, linked to water and the regeneration of the earth, return to Cusco.
Day 03: Private Machu Picchu Tour – Full Day (B, L)
* Machu Picchu, harmony between man and the earth
Breakfast at the hotel. Early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel, and transfer to the train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes, arriving you will be meet by our representative, to assist you to board the bus to the entrance to Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu declared a Natural and Cultural Heritage of Humanity, best example of Incan architecture. Built in the middle of a tropical mountain forest, the city appears have been sculpted straight from the rocky slopes. Besides offering visitors a spectacular landscape, the site also exhibits important endemic biological diversity in flora and fauna. At agreed time, you will board the bus back to Aguas Calientes to enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant. Train back to Cusco, transfer to your hotel. Overnight at selected hotel.
Day 04: Excursion Magical 7 Lagunas de Ausangate (B, L)
* Strengthen the heart and soul with the energy of Apu Ausangate.
We pick you up from your hotel at 3am, then we go to our destination which will be the community of “PACCHANTA”, which is located near the snowy “Ausangate”, which is at 4200 meters above sea level. Where we will have our breakfast, then we will start our walk with gradual ascent in the middle of the Andes mountain range to explore ”beautiful 7 Lagunas Ausangate, at the beginning we will walk about 6 km. to visit the first lagoon (1:30 hrs approx.), then we will continue this fascinating adventure visiting other lagoons, it will be a 10 km journey. approximately (5 hours of walking). We will return to the community of “PACCHANTA” where we will enjoy the hot springs and our lunch, then we will return to Cusco, after this wonderful experience. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight.
Day 05: Transfer to Cusco Airport and Connection in Lima / International Flight to back home
* Thank you for allowing us to be part of your experience.
Breakfast at the hotel in Cusco, at according time transfer to the airport and fly to Lima, to return home.
Rates Per Person in € (Euro) – Minimum 2 passengers in Double Room Base - Con Train Expedition
|Hotels In Lima||Hotels In Cusco||Category||Rate Per Person|
|Miraflores In||Andenes de Saphi||Económico 2*||598||559||539||420|
|Stefanos||San Francisco Plaza||Turista 3*||665||586||565||450|
|Allpa Hotel||Taypikala||Turista sup 3*||765||635||615||490|
The above rates are valid until December 2021
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates for children apply under 8 years old.
Terms & Conditions
- Our Services:
- In order to improve the service, may change the order of the tours.
- All services are provided in a group (shared service), some excursions are provided with a bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Airport-hotel transfers and / or vice versa, and internal transfers in each city are carried out in shared service; in some cases you will have to wait a few minutes for other tourists to start the transfer.
- Transfer assistances is in bilingual service (English / Spanish).
- All tours are provided in shared services (Lima & Arequipa up to 20 passengers maximum), other cities up to 15 passengers maximum. Biosafety protocols, are strictly observed.
- For visits to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, groups are of 7 passengers maximum.
- The programs have been quoted in the standard room category of the hotels. For higher categories, consult your sales executive.
- The check-in and checkout schedules are set by each hotel. Usually, the rooms are available for entry between 12:00 m. and 3:00 p.m., and departure must be before 12:00 p.m. Subsequent departures may mean additional charges. it is important to follow the recommendations of the attendant who accompanies them at the time of check-in at the hotel and/or ask at the hotel the respective schedules in case it´s not published in reception.
- The requirements of double rooms (double or twin), triple rooms, extra beds, cots are subject to confirmation.
- The triple rooms in some destinations and hotels are composed of 2 double beds, which means sharing these beds.
- The tourists are obliged to conduct themselves respecting the rights of the people, the environment, the cultural and natural heritage of the nation, as well as the multi-ethnic conditions of Peruvian.
We recommend passengers get trip cancellation, travel repatriation, and international medical insurances to cover any inconveniences that may arise during the trip. We also urge them to check with their doctor to update vaccines and review medical concerns regarding international travel.
Prices of air tickets are subject to change without previous notice until their final issuance. Flight schedules are subject to change by the airline companies up until the day of the flight. Additional restrictions, limitations, penalties, and/or specific conditions may be placed by the airlines.
Luggage & Liabilities
We and our local partner recommend that all of the guests arrive in Peru with their own travel insurance and that it covers for lost luggage.
We and our local partner cannot be held responsible for:
* Baggage lost or delayed during international or domestic flights.
* Lost carry-on items, handbags, or personal articles.
* Items forgotten by guests at hotels, vehicles or venues, or during tours.
We recommend our guest to NOT bring or include any valuable items in their checked baggage during land transfers.
New COVID Protocols:
We reinvented ourselves to look after you!
1. All transfers to and from the airport or station are still operated as a private service.
2. We have reassessed the capacity of all our group services (SIC – shared), we now take up to 8 people in vehicles that have capacity for 15, thus minimizing close contact between tourists whilst also improving the service and offering a more personalised experience.
3. In Machu Picchu, we are keeping our policy of private guides. Our guides are trained to seek adequate spaces when guiding the group.
4. Our guides, support staff, and drivers have been trained to maintain an adequate distance from other groups of tourists during visits to attractions.
5. Guides, support staff, and drivers will use masks at all times during any service provided to tourists.
6. All our vehicles have alcohol gel on board and tourists are required to use it before getting in and out of the vehicle.
7. All our vehicles carry an oxygen tank, in case of emergency.
8. We request that our clients also use a mask during the excursions; help us to look after those who are looking after you.
9. At the end of each service, vehicles and equipment will be thoroughly washed and disinfected.
10. We have restructured our services, offering more outdoor experiences, and minimizing wherever possible visits to enclosed spaces.
11. We have agreed on strict protocols of cleaning and disinfection of equipment, surfaces and staff with all our providers of accommodation and catering, such as hotels, lodges, and restaurants, among others. Staff will use gloves and masks, anyone handling food will also wear a hat.
12. We look after you from start to finish; from the moment you contact us, providing you with current, reliable, trustworthy information about attractions to visit, accommodation, food, climate, appropriate health protocols in each destination, etc; during the booking process we offer secure payment options and very competitive rates, we believe that we offer the best value for money; and from the start of your trip, in an airport, station or wherever you begin your experience, until your departure, there is a travel specialist to look after you, your health, and in the event of an emergency can get in touch with your loved ones back home; it’s, therefore, important you provide us with a contact number in your country of origin.
13. We are applying all of the above measures. If there is anything further you would like us to do, please feel free to ask when you reserve, we would be happy to accommodate any request you have.