Malta Experience Tour
Malta Experience Tour is a journey to Malta with the following scheduled program:
(Departure every monday)
MONDAY – VALLETTA AND MALTA EXPERIENCE – In the morning arrival to Malta Airport, welcome and transfer to the hotel. Morning at leisure. Our excursion begins in the afternoon with a visit to the capital and the gardens, from the top, called the Italian Barracca Superiore, from which you can enjoy a wonderful view of the Grand Harbour. Then we visit the St. John’s Cathedral, the convent church of the Knights, full of sculptures and paintings. Into the Oratory of the Cathedral you’ll admire the two paintings by Caravaggio and magnificent Flamish tapestries We continue seeing from outside other important buildings such as the Palace of the Grand Master. Finally we see the show in multivision “The Malta Experience” which runs 5,000 years of Maltese history.
TUESDAY – MDINA – (Full Day)
Today’s excursion takes us to the central part of Malta, which is dominated by the ancient citadel of Mdina. Walking through the alleys of the “city ‘Silent” we visit the Cathedral and the imposing bastions that offer a wonderful view of’ island. Let Mdina for “Greek Gate” and proceed to Rabat. Here we visit the catacombs before proceeding to Dingli’s Cliffs. After lunch we visit the botanic gardens of San Anton and the round church in Mosta with its imposing dome. Included in the program a stop at the craft village at Ta ‘Qali with free time for shopping.
WEDNESDAY – THE THREE CITIES ‘ – (Morning)
The historic area known as “the three cities ”, Vittoriosa, Cospicua, Senglea, overlooking the Grand Harbour and was the first settlement, along with Medina, the Knights of St John found on arrival: it was 1530. The history of this area is reach of events that marked the destinies of the archipelago, and it was thanks to the fortifications that surround the Maltese were able to victoriously face the Great Siege of 1565 by Ottoman Empire. From Cospicua, you get up to ‘ancient Birgu, later called Vittoriosa to honor the fierce resistance against the invaders. The streets are narrow, shaded and lined with historical buildings and impressive churches. From the old pier you’ll board on a typical boat to do a tour of the creeks that form the Great Porto. At Senglea, a must going to be a stop at the lookout from where you can admire the Port from above and all Valletta.
THURSDAY – GOZO – (Full Day – Available Saturday also with alternative Ggantija Temples instead of the cultural show)
Excursion to Gozo, Malta’s sister island. When leaving after a passage of about twenty minutes, it notes that although the two islands resemble each other in the history and in their development, Gozo has a character all its own. Gozo is a hilly island, and ‘more’ picturesque of Malta. During this excursion are included visits to “Azur Window” in Dwejra, the citadel in Victoria, the bay of Xlendi, and a cultural show which set you up the history of Gozo over the centuries in all its charm and mystery. There will be even time for shopping – Gozo is famous for its woolen garments and lace handmade.
Excursion to the south of the island with a visit to the villages of Marsaxlokk and Birzebbugia fishermen. Then we proceed to the Blue Grotto, where is possible to go by boat, in the caves, weather permitting of course. (The price for the boat ride not included.) We have lunch in one of the picturesque villages of the island. After lunch we visit the temples of Tarxien, three temples that are still in a very good state of preservation that so amply show the ability and skill of the inhabitants atristica megalithic era. The tour concludes with a visit to Ghar Dalam (the cave of darkness), one of the first homes on these islands. Dinner at the hotel.
For those who did not do the ‘excursion to Gozo on Thursday: “Excursion to Gozo, Malta’s sister island. When leaving after a passage of about twenty minutes, you notice that although both islands resemble each other in the history and in their development, Gozo has a character all its own. Gozo, a hilly island, and most green and picturesque Malta. This tour includes visits to the temples of Ggantija, the citadel in Victoria, the bay of Xlendi, the “Azure Window” in Dwejra. There will anchetempo free for shopping – Gozo and renowned for its woolen garments and lace handmade.
Prices are based on individual or groups.
In case of Group 1 Free will be allowed with every 25 paying.
- Assistance in/out to arrival and departure at the airport
- All transfers in/out
- Tour by GT Coach fully equipped and boat to Gozo
- Accommodation to hotel 4* in double room (e.g. Hotel Diplomat 4* or Gillieru 4* or similar)
- Half Board to hotel (Breakfast and dinner)
- 3 lunches to restaurants during the visit or the excursions
- 1/4 wine for the meals to restaurants “out of the hotel”
- Personalized assitance from our Representatives to the hotel
- Visits and itinerary as per program
- Local taxes
Prices do not include:
- Meals and drinks not showed into above program
- Flight or ferry tickets
- Boat to the Blue Grotto
- Tips and extras during your stay
- Extras to hotel and grantitudes
We’d like to thank:
– malta view photo by micaela-parente-611101-unsplash
– boat to malta photo by remi-yuan-568560-unsplash (1)
– malta church photo by reuben-farrugia-472117-unsplash
– gozo photo by francois-kaiser-1089497-unsplash (1)
– internal of church malta photo by jana-sabeth-1238487-unsplash
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
- 30% Deposit upon confirmation (pls wait for positive reply to your inquiry)
- Deposit must be paid by Credit Card or PayPal or Banking Swift
- Balance must be paid 20 days before the Tour's starting date.
- Within 15 days from the start date of the Tour with Total Refund
- Between 14 and 7 days. before the start of the tour penalty of 50%.
- 100% penalty after these terms
We'd like to suggest our users to buy a Cancellation Policy Insurance so they can be safe and guaranteed in case of any matter. With a very low cost expense you are protected against any eventuality, even if you had to cancel your trip.