Morocco Imperial Cities from Casablanca
Morocco Imperial Cities from Casablanca (Departure from Casablanca).
Day 1 – Saturday: CASABLANCA
Welcome at Mohammed V airport by the staff. Delivery of your vouchers and the documents of your trip. Brief review of the tour during your transfer to the hotel. Check-in, dinner (restaurant closes at 10h30 PM no dinner served in the room ) and accommodation.
Day 2 -Sunday: CASABLANCA / RABAT(95 km)
Visit of the economic capital of Morocco: the central market, the Habous district, the Royal Palace, the Mohamed V square, the residential area of Anfa and the exterior of the impressive Hassan II Mosque .Optional (FB Package): Fish lunch at one of the oceanfront restaurants. Continuation to Rabat the Administrative capital of the country, City tour: the Royal Palace, (Mechouar), the Oudaya Kasbah, the Mohamed V mausoleum, the Hassan Tower. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3 – Monday: RABAT / MEKNES / FEZ (220 km)
Departure to Meknes and visit of the Ismalian capital ,famous for its 40 km long walls, visit of the Bab Mansour, the Royal stables and the Jewish quarter. Optional (FB Package): Lunch at a typical Moroccan Restaurant. Continuation to visit of the impressive ruins of the Roman city of Volubilis via the holy city of MoulayIdriss.
Dinner and accommodation at the hotel in Fez.
Day 4 – Tuesday: FEZ
The whole day is devoted to the city-sightseeing of Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco and a must of the Morocco Imperial Cities – Budget: the medieval Medina with its Attarine and Bou Anania Medersas, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss mausoleum, and the Karaouine mosque. Optional (FB package): Moroccan lunch at a traditional restaurant in the Medina. Afternoon visit of Fez Jdid.
Day 5 – Wednesday: FEZ/BENI MELLAL /MARRAKESH (445km)
Departure to Marrakesh via Meknes, Adaroch passing by farms and of husbandry cows, Mrirert, Khenifra. Optional (FB package): Lunch and a moment of relaxation in Beni Mellal, one of the agricultural centres of Morocco.
Day 6 – Thursday: MARRAKESH
Visit of historical Marrakesh: the Saadian tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Minaret. Lunch at the hotel. Afternoon, visit of the famous Djemaa El Fna square with its surrounding souks and handicraft quarters. Optional (FB Package): Dinner with fantasia show. Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 7 – Friday: MARRAKESH / CASABLANCA (220 km)
Morning at leisure. Optional (FB Package): Lunch at a Moroccan restaurant. Then Departure to Casablanca. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
Day 8 – Saturday: CASABLANCA / DEPARTURE
Transfer to the Mohammed V Airport, departure with assistance formalities.
Morocco Imperial Cities – Budget tour is over
For clients arriving on Sunday, the following arrangements are:
- For arrivals at APT before 10h00 AM: direct transfer to the restaurant in Casablanca to join the group.
- For arrivals after 10h00 PM: direct transfer to the hotel in Rabat. In this case a shortened sightseeing of Rabat takes place early the next day before leaving to Fez.
- Price for transfer to Rabat on request
- The sightseeing of Casablanca will take place upon return on Saturday morning.
- Saturday afternoon is at leisure, HB at the hotel Sunday: transfer to the airport.
OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- Welcome & assistance at Mohammed V airport by Atlas Voyages staff.
- Hotel accommodation of your choice based on Half Board with dinners in the respective hotels (exception on Thursday when lunch is served as per itinerary.)
- Transportation with an adequate deluxe vehicle according to the number of participants.
- Multilingual tour escort /guide throughout, and local guides in the cities.
- Entrance fees to the monuments indicated in the program.
- Porterage of luggage and tips at the hotels and restaurants
- Our assistance.
OUR RATES DON’T INCLUDE:
- International flights to/from Morocco
- Drinks and beverages not included in the program
- Extras and tips
- Other extras to hotels
- Access and entrances to sites or museum not included in the program
Hotel Selected (Category Budget)
- Casablanca Ibis CCC
- Rabat Rihab
- Fez Zalagh I
- Marrakech Mogador Kasbah
** or similar ones
OPTIONAL: (ON REQUEST)
- Full Board Supplement in local restaurants including. lunch on day 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 7 and dinner with fantasia on day 6 as per program: 85€
- Dinner with Fantasia Show: 40€
- Supplement for overnight last evening in Marrakesh instead of Casablanca with transfer to the airport of Marrakesh: 35€ (Same rate for all categories, subject to availability)
- Price per person for special transfer to Rabat is 40€, minimum 4 persons
- Supplement Private transfer on Arrival and Departure: 20 €/pax (min 2 pax)
We’d like to thank Simo Cherif Alami and Atlas Voyages for the pictures provided and exposed.
Hotel Selected (Category Comfort)
- Casablanca Novotel
- Rabat Cantor
- Fez Barcelò Medina Fes or Zalagh Parc Palace
- Marrakech Atlas Asni
** or similar ones
Hotel Selected (Category Superior)
- Casablanca Le Sheraton
- Rabat Farah
- Fez Palais Medina Fes
- Marrakech Atlas Medina & Spa
** or similar ones
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are in Euros & valid up to October 31st, 2019 and apply only to Individual client’s. Requests for incentives and special groups are subject to tailor made quotations.
- Bookings must be made via our online booking form.
- Hotels for regular tours could be, if necessary, substituted by other hotels of the same category or upgraded.
- During the high season, the itinerary or motor coach tours can be operated in reverse but with the respect of the total services and visits.PAYMENT
- A 30% deposit must be paid by Swift once your request has been confirmed
- Unless differently specified Balance should be received 35 days before arrival.
- All our bills are issued in Euro as per above rates.
- Payment should be done in Euro by bank Swift to the account number; all bank fees to be supported by Sender.
CANCELLATION FEES FOR REGULAR TOURS:
Cancellation must be made by E-mail and confirmed by our services
- From 30 days to 15 days = 25% of total package
- From 14 days to 8 days = 50% of total package
- From 7 days to 4 days = 75% of total package
- From 72 hours to No show = 100% of total package
We are not responsible for any airline delay, change schedules or missing flights, neither are we for lost suitcases during the flight.
COST OF TRANSPORTATION:
- In case the price of gasoline increases during the year of operation, the agency reserves the right to impact above rates accordingly to the tour operator.